In the event that a clog forms in the sewer lines of your business, you need to hire a plumber to perform hydro jetting right away. There is no time to waste when these problems occur. Your building needs to remain fully operational to give customers great experiences, and that includes making sure your pipes…
Sewer Blockages and Reliable Sewer Repair
Not many people spend their day thinking about residential sewer stoppage, also known as a good old-fashioned toilet clog, until they have to. Instead of pulling out the tools yourself, what you really need is reliable sewer repair.
What causes a sewer blockage?
A blocked sewer only leaves unpleasant memories of a foul stench and distasteful flooding, and it can be caused by many things. It could be broken pipes, debris, improper disposal of feminine hygiene products or even tree roots. When this happens, the best thing to do is call a professional for reliable sewer repair. Whether inside or outside the home, sewage malfunctions can be a huge headache. There is not only removing the blockage itself but also cleaning up the mess. But Prodigy Plumbing has you covered with preventative measures to avoid the cleanup, as well as providing reliable sewer repair.
Thankfully, you can avoid an ugly sewage outburst by taking preventative measures of sewer blockage and clogging. In order to prevent sewage issues, consider the following strategies from Prodigy Plumbing:
- Replace old pipes: Clay pipes that are breaking down can be one of the biggest causes for sewer stoppage because the plumbing itself is not running properly.
- Keep large roots away from plumbing: Trees and bushes with deep roots can strangle or disrupt your plumbing, causing anything from the occasional leak to constant breakdowns and clogging.
- Keep drains clear: Be smart about cleaning your drains and stoppers of unnecessary blockers like hair and soap scum. You can also throw in degradable enzymes that will help break down what is clogging your pipes.
- Do not flush toiletry products: Feminine hygiene products, wipes and anything thicker than toilet paper are not meant to be flushed down the drain.
Reliable sewer repair
When your sewage is clogged or blocked, you need reliable sewage repair right away. Prodigy Plumbing can provide this with professional services:
- Sewer camera inspection: This is essentially a colonoscopy for your sewer. Our reliable, professional plumbers will send a camera down to the depths to see exactly what is going on and “diagnose” what repairs are needed. This is a great option if clogging and sewage backups are a constant problem.
- Hydro-jetting: Hydro-jetting a sewer line means taking an extremely powerful jet hose, similar to a pressure washer, and clearing out the pipes manually. This is a great option for everyday debris that is not easily removed by hand.
- Replacements: Often, it is a faulty part that is the culprit of clogging or sewer stoppage. Replacing a part once it is found is a quick solution to an enormous problem.
What you need to keep your sewer running smoothly
Prodigy Plumbers offers the services and professionals you need to keep your sewer and all plumbing in your home running smoothly. Do not be left with a moat of gunk mucking up your spirits. Call to schedule a service today!
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
A tankless water heater, also known as an on-demand heater, is designed to heat water when needed, unlike traditional water heaters, which store heated water. Even though that is one of the biggest draws for people who are tired of their old heaters, tankless water heaters have many other advantages.A tankless water heater uses less…
When your pipes stop working as they should, you need to hire a plumber to perform a sewer line inspection. Once you and the plumber know what the issue is, you can get your sewer lines cleaned the right way. An initial inspection saves you the hassle of performing the wrong treatment. A clog is…
When you go on vacation, you want to return to your home without having to deal with any plumbing problems when you get back. One of the best ways to prevent damage to your home while you are on vacation is to make a list of things you need to do to make your home…